18 April 2006

resurrecion

Finally, finally, after a long bout of depression, I come out of my self-imposed penitence. Life, sometimes, becomes too much of a mix of tastes that we all get fed up with it.

Sage sayings are forever true. We eat to live, not live to eat. Because if we live to eat, and have more than we need, what we eat goes into our head and blows us up. I have seen people regress from spiritual beauty to selfish illusions and it is not a sight to behold. I fear so much of imitating them, so once in a while, I kill myself. Not softly, but suddenly.... Unlike Pinikpikan dish.

Two weeks of scouring for fish in the mountain rivers made me realize, once again, that food, air, water, heat, shelter, a bountiful of happiness, a few bouts of pain, and all other natural things--are what I need in life.

No comments: