14 May 2006

no means no


I've been watching a friend's collection of "L" Word series. Yes, non-Ls do watch this show too! And watching the series give us a lot to think about.

This line from the writer-near-psychotic character Jenny (season 2) is my latest favorite:

"...Because there isn't a single girl or woman in this world that hasn't been intruded upon, and sometimes it's relatively benign, and sometimes it's so fucking painful that you would have no idea what (it) feels like."

I try to look strong (and capable for violence) whenever I can especially when I am out for music gigs and drunk. But even if I do that, so many guys just do not know how to treat a woman nicely. When a woman does not want you, it would be so obvious... but some guys are just so into themselves that they do not ever take notice when a girl does not want them. Please guys, understand when a woman's eyes say "Fotah naman, kung trip kita pare, tinalo na kita kanina pa. Pero talagang di kita trip e!"

Help me God not to hurt an arrogant scrub.

No comments: