16 March 2006

Hardened feminist

If calling you Patriarchal because you wouldn't let me speak is hardened feminist, then I am
If branding you chauvinist because you think men are superior is hardened feminist, then I am
If punching you back because you punched me first is hardened feminist, then I am
If hating you for oppressing the women race is hardened feminist, then I am
If asking for equal pay for equal work is hardened feminist, then I am
If praying for your kingdom's fall is hardened feminist, then I am
Call me hardened, call me mad
Label me insane, declare me ill
Gossip and slander all you want
Call me hardened feminist
I don't care

2 comments:

Fettuccine Alfredo said...

That's a cute little idea you have in your pretty little head there, princess. Now go make me dinner, cupcake.

Pity we men own everything, huh?

Anonymous said...

wonderful.

themorningafter.motime.com