10 March 2006

Podcasting Exam


Yes. It was like an exam. I thought I had incisive things to say. But it seemed what mattered was the form. I was doing podcast reading my script because our group decided we should come up with a script. I researched info and wrote my piece of shit about liberalism in the Philippines. Well, I feel the like the reception was as bad as the podcast I made! To top that, they are going to make that podcast an example.. of what not to do???? Hmmm, wait a minute, aguray apo, admit it Dr. RM, our group did good with the script. It was just a bit long [because I was so OC (obsessive-compulsive) to make sure my points were clear] and we just lacked time to edit. Yeah!

Well, life is like that. We are not good enough sometimes.

To my groupmates Noemi and Isolde, I think we did good. We had substance. As we all know, good form is always preceeded by substance.

1 comment:

kerol said...

thanks Meinardus! i will remember that. see you in our gig this Saturday!!