16 March 2006

Whoever said that Feminism is dead does not have a fulltime, rank-and-file job

So many blahs that I hear from chauvinists and those who claim to be feminists that feminism is dead, is no longer relevant.

Try working in a usual office environment, or even a non-government organization where the boss is male and the culture is so male dominated.

These people who proclaim feminism's death do not understand the importance of feminism in putting sanity into a rank-and-file woman's experiences.

Is there a glass ceiling or am I just inept? Will I be smart or will I be beautiful? Shall I speak because my boss does not know what he is doing? Is that sexual harassment or admiration? Am I emotional or is he rude?

Feminism saves women's sanity. It rescues so many women from the brink of acceptance that their plot in life is to follow the male standard.

No comments: